Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2 posters

2-329/Gio- 1051

Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

2-329/Gio- 1051 Empty 2-329/Gio- 1051

Post  Vaga Tue May 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Derpderp doggies woooooo
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

2-329/Gio- 1051 Empty Re: 2-329/Gio- 1051

Post  Vaga Tue May 04, 2010 4:28 pm

It was dark... musty smelling and rather painful.. but he didn't care. Bound in a thick metal shackle that was suspended from the top of a free standing cage, paws connected to shackles that connected to the floor. The place was dimly lit with a rather old man sitting behind a counter, other creatures of varied sizes screaming out and trying to claw out of their cages. His own cage had a plate on the front with the numbers '2-329' burned on it... he had been in this cage for what seemed like ever.. a muzzle keeping him from protesting and thick leather straps keeping his wings bound and next to his side.. It was very uncomfortable and hard to breath, unable to move but only a bit. He shifted his body and let out a soft snort of air.. how long had it been? A week? Month? it felt like forever to him. Fully black eyes closed as he tried to lay down finding a semi comfortable position with his legs half down and almost choked by the collar around him.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue May 04, 2010 4:45 pm

1015 wandered through the black market. Venders scrambled away from him, for everyone knew who his master was. Amoros had grown a bit bored with his created servants and had requested 1015 to bring someone new back. His ears twitched and he paused, turning to look in the direction where wary cries came from. Ah..there would be the area he was looking for. He made his way there, and stopped in front of the collection of cages. He rested his hands in his pockets, regarding each of the animals, crimson eyes cold and condescending. His long tail swished as he studied each, trying to select one. No, that one was too thin...too loud...cried too much. At last he stopped at 2-329's cage, peering in at the calm seeming being. This may be the one. Was it fierce? To test that, he kicked the bar of the cage lightly, but translated, it bent the bars.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue May 04, 2010 4:51 pm

2-329's black eyes slid opened as he looked at the inwardly kicked bars, the part of his mouth curling up slightly in a silent snarl, ears twitching back... though that was all the reaction the other would get from him. His long tail swayed back and forth before coiling next to his side, leaving the tip twitching. His eyes slid closed and he moved his head back down, ears back. If the one kicking his cage wanted to keep annoying him he would snap- but he tended to keep it held back.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue May 04, 2010 4:57 pm

1015 grinned and straightened, evidently pleased with the creature's reaction. He called the shop keep over, point him out and then paying him with a large sum of pure gold. From there, he was given a length of chain and a clip. He leaned over and opened the cage, everyone behind him scrambling back. He reached in without hesitation, undoing every single one of the shackles that kept his legs in place with the exception of one; however, he left the bindings on his wings and muzzle on. He clipped the chain onto the other's collar before removing the last shackle, straightening and tugging him forward out of the cage, holding on with one hand.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue May 04, 2010 5:02 pm

2-329 was silent as he felt each part of his body becoming free. We he felt the tug on the collar around his neck he froze in place, ears back and tail lashing. He let out a soft growl and pressed his claws down, the sound of the scraping along the metal floor of the cage. Eyes looked past 1015 and at the keeper of the shop- and with that he bolted, snarling as his jaws tried to force open the muzzle, pulling himself tight on the chain leash until he couldn't breath, a whitish foam forming around his mouth and leaking past the muzzle as he tried to get at the panicing shop keeper- caring less about the person who held the leash.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue May 04, 2010 5:08 pm

1015 calmly jerked the chain, the force flipping the beast over completely so he was on the ground. It was his own fault for being all the way at the end. In a split second, he was upon 2-329, knee pressed against its shoulder, his hand pinning the animal's throat, giving him just the bare minimum airway he needed to breathe. With his other hand, he forced the beast's head to him, forcing him to stare into his unwavering red eyes, as if he wanted to push the idea that -he- was his master now, not the shop keeper. "Come now," He began slowly, with a small grin. "Behave. He will no longer bother you."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue May 04, 2010 5:16 pm

2-329 let out a series of loud, gurgled snarls and huffs before he stopped and laid there, panting loudly. Those black eyes of his looked at the other's red eyes, panting loudly, grasping for a solid breath. The fingers around his throat tightened a bit and he let out a soft whimper and stopped struggling, ears back. He let out a softer whine and moved his face up some... normally Two didn't act like this.. but they were still in the shop and he refused to be drugged and chained up again. His forked tongue slipped out through the muzzle and submissively licked at 1015's chin, the tip of his tail wagging nervously... this made him sick.. he wanted to rip pass the muzzle and tear 1015's face off.. but for now.. calm.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue May 04, 2010 8:23 pm

1015 released the pressure on his throat, and stood up, tugging on the chain again. Good, his doggy obeyed on the spot when he was needed to. He was pleased that he was smarter than he was expecting, and that will be eventually useful. He gazed at the shop owner and gave him a very small smile. "If there has been lasting damage to him," The man's cruelty to his pets were infamous. "Then I will not hesitate to let him slaughter you." With that, he turned and began to stride away.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue May 04, 2010 8:29 pm

2-329 growled softly as he followed his new owner out of the shop, his movements stiff and awkward. Normally as he walked his wings would be out slightly to act as a balance but with them strapped to his side it made it so he tripped over his paws, tail hung low between his hind legs and ears back as people cowered away- and the hold on the leash was none to gentle either.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue May 04, 2010 8:36 pm

When they were out of site of everyone else, 1015 stopped and turned around, reaching out to undo the strap that held his muzzle shut. "I'll undo everything once we get back to the castle...Now," He regarded the beastie. "Can you change forms for me?" He smiled a little apologetically. "I'm afraid I'm not as talented as your new master when it comes to portal traveling...and you being in human form would help greatly..." He acted gentle, but he was only testing his reaction to ..kindness. He was curious to see what he'd do...and was plotting how to break him later.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue May 04, 2010 8:44 pm

Eyes narrowed slightly as he took a step back and lowered his head down, lips curling back as he let out a soft growl. He watched the other for a moment before slowly shifting into two legs, pawed feet digging into the dirty slightly as he looked down, still stiff. He moved to hunch down and rubbed the length of his thighs and legs before rubbing his arms, his tail swaying behind him slowly. He seemed normal enough, short, choppily cut light blonde hair, shading darker to the tips framed his face, skin pale and blimish free. He was a looker- though skinny and young looking he had a cold glare in his all black eye that instantly made him seem older and wiser then he looked. He stood back up infront of 1051, ears still back and shamelessly naked body tense, as if he were ready to bolt at any second.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue May 04, 2010 9:01 pm

1015 reached for him as he flicked out his other hand. There was a small buzz of power, and a circular door of violently purple flames roared to life. Before the other could protest, he pulled him forward, releasing the chain, shoving him into the fire before he stepped in himself. On the other side, 2-329 would find himself in a ...rather comfortable room, with a fluffy bed and new blankets, puffy pillows and everything. A large fluffy rug covered the stone floor. However, the room was windowless, guarded by a heavy door. The flames died away after 1015 himself crossed through. "This will be your room." He smiled. "It's a bit ...plain, but you can add things once Master approves." He held the other's gaze. "You will begin working for Master once I break you." Now this was the test. His reaction to everything.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue May 04, 2010 9:09 pm

2-329 stared at the room for a moment, taking in every detail. "Fancy cage..." he muttered softly before looking back at 1015, ears back on his skull. "Break.. me." He muttered with a rather... muted face. "Glass breaks.. Toys break." He stepped forward off the rug, claws clicking on the stone floor as he looked around more, stopping to look back at 1015 with a small smile. "I don't break.. and I won't. Not for you.. or this Master you speak of." Slowly his tail swayed up, tip twitching slightly as he stepped back over to 1015. "Am I a pet? Or.. a toy?" His voice was soft but held a nice edge of defiance to it, mostlikely very strong willed.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue May 04, 2010 9:15 pm

1015 stepped forward as if he wanted to subtly intimidate him. He smiled. "Oh yes, you will break for Master, whether you want to or not..." He paused thoughtfully, his ears twitching against his horns. "Do I seem like a toy to you?" He twisted the question back to him. "Am I a pet? You, are going to be like -me-, once you're done. A servant." He grinned, leaning forward to pin him against the wall, almost brushing his cheek against the other's as he whispered. "It is up to you, whether or not the process is painful or smooooth." He put emphasis on smooth, his fingers playing with the crude collar still around the other's neck.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue May 04, 2010 9:33 pm

2-329 stared at the opposite wall silently as the other spoke, lips turned up in a smile and he gently moved to press his cheek on the other's which was so close to his own. "... Woof." He whispered softly, almost silently. It was a small teasing joke, pretty much telling Gio that he was someone's dog.. like a tamed wild animal. After he let out his soft 'woof' he started to snicker softly and pressed his hands to 1015's chest and pushed back. "Make it hurt.. promise me it will hurt.. make me scream, bleed- tear limbs off- they'll only grow back.. Make me feel.." He made sure the other still had a grip on his collar. "I'm begging you.." He stared at the other, lips turned up in a toothy grin. "Make me fight you."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue May 04, 2010 9:39 pm

All of them behaved like that at first. He chuckled softly. "Woof woof. Yes. You're correct." He twisted the collar with his hand, once again strangling him slowly, the flesh pinched by the leather. "It is what I am. I do not deny it; nor shall I be insulted so." His free hand left his side to grope the other roughly. "But if you want me to make you beg then I shall grant your wish." He grinned, moving his thumb in a circular motion, stroking his length.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue May 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Teeth clinched slightly as he lifted his chin up, eyes staring into Gio's, his tail moving to coil around one of the other's legs as he pressed his hips up into that groping hand. After a moment of silence, Two began to pant softly from lack of air, hands gripping onto the arm that held his collar. Lips parted as a gasp was let out- finding himself growing painfully hard due to Gio's teasing him.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue May 04, 2010 10:16 pm

"Is this painful enough for you?" He teased 2-329 softly, smirking. He dropped down to his knees, licking the others hard length from tip to base sensually, releasing his collar. He wrapped his lips around his head, licking and sucking while his long tail coiled against the others body. He exhaled a hot breath on him, his fingers working him non-stop, not giving him any time to recover.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue May 04, 2010 10:20 pm

2-329 flinched slightly and bent his middle so that he was hugging onto Gio's head, fingers gripping onto the other's horns as his tail wrapped around the other's. "..." He silently held his breath, refusing to make any type of sound as he glared at the opposite wall with those black eyes of his- teeth clinched. He stubbornly remand silent, refusing to let the other hear any sort of sound from him- less it be a moan or a scream.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue May 04, 2010 10:35 pm

1015 licked and sucked him, bringing him right towards the very edge...! And he stopped completely and pinned his wrists against the wall. Other than that, he didn't touch him in any other way. He pushed him onto the bed and cuffed him to the wrought iron and leaned above him, smirking, amused with his determination. Once he was sure the other wasn't close, he brought him back to the edge and stopped once more.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue May 04, 2010 10:39 pm

2-329 looked at the cuffs before looking back to 1015, ears back. He let out a soft growl before moving to pressed his face into one of his arms, eyes closed tight, lower lip pulled between his teeth. Breathing hard and shifting his legs around. It hurt to be pulled to almost release before the other stopped, making the feeling vanish before starting once more. After a few more times though he couldn't take it. He was a twisting mess on the bed, panting and whimpering loudly.. though whimpering was the only sound he made for the other- eyes closed tight.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue May 04, 2010 11:01 pm

1015 leaned over him, leaning on one arm while the other arm worked his length. He leaned down, his jet black hair falling on either side of them like curtains. "Have I broken you?" He asked innocently while trailing kisses down his face and sucking on his nipples before moving onto his length. An idea trickled into his head, and he flipped the other onto his side so he wouldn't strain his wrists. He licked the fingers of his free hand before pushing one digit in, hooking his finger and began loosening him up and pushing another finger in. Slowly, he moved his hand in and out slowly. "I can do this all day.." He smiled coldly, as if he himself wasn't aroused by this at all.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 05, 2010 12:31 pm

2-329 growled loudly and tensed around that finger, then as the second one slipped in he hissed and started to struggle about, protesting rather loudly with growls and grunts. He tried moving his feet to press on the other's sholders, claws digging into the fabric of 1015's shirt. "O-out.." He snarled, glaring down at Gio, his tail lashing.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed May 05, 2010 10:31 pm

He laughed softly at the others order. "I think not." He freed himself, stroking his own length a couple times before pushing himself against Two, leaning over him to nuzzle his cheek softly. "I'm the one giving orders.." He then bit his neck- a hard nip, drawing blood. His tail twitched, amused.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:19 pm