Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2 posters

Boo/Gottlieb RP [PRIVATE]

Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Boo/Gottlieb RP [PRIVATE] Empty Boo/Gottlieb RP [PRIVATE]

Post  Vaga Sat May 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Have no idea wut to put here |3

RP for the characters Boo and Gottlieb

WARNING: BL [MEANING MANSEX PPL]
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Boo/Gottlieb RP [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Boo/Gottlieb RP [PRIVATE]

Post  Caccia Sat May 01, 2010 7:58 pm

The officer limped down the hall. Gottlieb narrowed his eyes, frustrated with his leg. He had been transferred back to Berlin because of this damn leg... He leaned against the wall for a moment, taking a break. They were plowing their way through Russia, yes, the Glorious Third Reich, spreading its influential wings across the two continents- he was helping. Yet, at Leningrad, he had fallen to a sniper's shot. A fucking sniper. The furious cold had prevented infection and the loss of his leg, yet he had to surrender two toes. It took awhile before he could rest, therefore the fibula had been set poorly.

A younger SS officer approached him...no, they were the same age, asking if he could help before backing off from his furious gaze. Gottlieb was determined to make to his officer's office without any help...it couldn't be anymore embarrassing to appear at his superior's door assisted. He was glad that he was still of use to the Fuhrer, but would much rather be at either fronts. Now, he had to deal with the uncanny silence. There were a couple perks- He was secretly pleased with the change of uniform, from green to stylish black...

He had heard rumors of war breaking out within France. Apparently the resistance had gotten cockier. However.. He had several reports and a list of captured French Resistance members under his arm- the effort coordinated by him. His long, fluffy tail swished as he imagined his superior's pleasure at knowing they were no longer a threat to the Reich...
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Sun May 02, 2010 7:12 am

An officer stood behind hims desk, hands folded behind his back as eyes stared out the large window that sat behind him. He was short, with short curly hair framing his pale face... he was almost child-like. Dressed in a chrisp, black uniform with black gloves that reached up to the bend in his sholders, likewise with his boots- a coat and hat rested on the top of the finely made dark wood desk. He was waiting... not so patiantly, for a certain person... An old friend he had heard was wounded. A sigh passed through those lips of his as he turned and sat in his large backed chair, hands moving to mess with a stack of papers.

Ontop of that golden curled head sat a pair of flicking ears, the right holding a nick in it. Eyes read over a report and he smiled before leaning back. "Seems... all wasn't lost.." He set the report down and laced his fingers on his lap, turning the chair so it faced the window.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Sun May 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Gottlieb paused at the door, taking a moment to straighten everything out. He made sure that his hat was perched perfectly on his white-blond hair, that his decorations were perfect, and his boots were perfectly shiny. Once he was satisfied, he went through all his papers, making sure everything was in order, none of the pagers were crinkled, and especially- everything was there. His time spent as a soldier had molded his previously care-free and sloppy-ish character into someone of order and precision.

For a moment, his ocean blue eyes flickered around, nervous about what was behind the door. He had developed a slight phobia of the unknown after what had happened. Black gloved hands knocked sharply on the door, the sharp raps rounded by the leather. Spotted ears flicked forward apprehensively,wondering who was there. A little bird had sang that it was someone he knew. Of course, that could be anyone. Hitler, Himmler....or..him.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Boo's ears perked sharply on his head as he smiled, leather of the gloves he wore crinkling slightly. "Enter." He said loudly, sharply. He loved when commands were followed fluidly.. if he was left waiting he instantly was put in a bad mood. He heard the door open and smiled, relaxing a bit. "Name and rank plea-" He turned around in his chair and stared at Gottlieb, smiling. "Name and rank, please." He pulled himself close to the wooden desk and rested his hands on it, folded neatly.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon May 03, 2010 10:18 pm

He pushed open the door and immediately snapped to attention on pure reflex, blue eyes staring straight forward. He clicked his heels, hiding a wince. "Gottlieb Jaeger, Sturm-" The voice of the man trickled into his head and he paused before finishing, ears twitching. "Gottlieb Jaeger, Sturmhauptfuhrer!" And promptly saluted, trying to hide a fierce grin, before lowering his arm. He took a step forward, setting the reports down on Boo's desk. "Reichsprotektor... " He began quietly, studying his friend, his tail swishing to and fro happily
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue May 04, 2010 8:24 am

Boo didn't hide his smile and knew that Gottlieb wanted to smile. He remembered his friend from the Academy- Though he was a few classes ahead of the other and of a different rank. He slowly stood up and saluted the other back and walked around his desk to stand infront of the taller male. "Its been a while, Gottlieb." He smiled up at him, ears flicked back and soft blue eyes stared up- once hard a moment ago. "How have you been? I was worried when I read your name on the injured list... Please take a seat." He offered a chair to the other that was infront of his desk, himself moving back to sit in his own chair.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue May 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Gottlieb took the seat almost immediately, thankful for it was painful to stand for periods of time now. "Thank you, Boo." The heavy oak door had closed itself behind him, so he wasn't worried about other officers hearing such a nickname. "Unfortunately I could have been better, but I can not complain now." He smiled, leaning back against the seat, crossing his legs and resting his injured foot on the chair beside him. "Ah, forgive me for a such a rude pose...How have you been?" His friend didn't seem to have changed at all since the beginning of the war. Which was good.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed May 05, 2010 9:38 am

Boo smiled and shook his head. "I understand it feels better to prop it up- what ever makes you comfortable." He moved to take the papers from Gottlieb and shifted through them. "It was pretty bad I take it.." He slipped on a pair of reading glasses and smiled, reading the report that the other had brought to him. "I've had the fuhrer breathing down my neck for the pass few weeks and its been a pain." Boo smiled up at Gottlieb. "I really am glad you only lost a few toes.. and not something serious... I wouldn't have been able to stand that funeral."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed May 05, 2010 10:35 pm

"It was like Neapolitan all over again." He began with a soft sigh, folding his hands in his lap. "It was the bitter cold that made us stay in Leningrad. Sure we bombed the shit out of it...but in the process we made traps for ourselves. The Red Army simply surrounded us, aided by their god damned snipers." He snickered softly and leaned forward. "I think he'll stop once you hand him those reports..you might be even pushed up a rank." He had rested his elbows on the table, his face close to Boo's. "I'm really glad..." He said quietly. "That you worried for me.." His tail twitched. "Thank you."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu May 06, 2010 11:35 am

Boo snickered softly and set the papers aside and pulled his reading glasses off and stood, walking over to Gottlieb and softly touched the tip of that propped up boot. "You're.. the only one at the Academy that didn't think I was a stuck up brat.. and actually talked to me." He muttered before lifting that foot and sitting under it so that it rested on his lap, Silently rubbing it. "I guess you'll have to come work under me with this injury."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon May 10, 2010 2:56 pm

Gottlieb blinked, feeling his superior officer's gentle touch through his boots. He blushed lightly, his ears flattening a little- he wasn't good at expression pleasure, often it came out as if he were agitated. But they have been friends for a long time, so he was not too worried about offending him. "I don't like judging people before talking to them." He replied after a long moment, his fluffy tail twitching. "You seemed to be a decent person, despite your line of work." He grinned. Perhaps being here wasn't as bad as he thought after all.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 31, 2010 12:35 pm

Boo silently moved to unlace Gottlieb's boot and gently slipped it off so he could view the damage. "..." He sighed and looked up at the male, his perky ear twitching slightly. "I'm having you transferred to be my personal assistant.. Is that alright?" He blinked then laughed under his breath. "You have to have two types of personalities when working in my position." He muttered, small hands rubbing into Gottleb's ankle.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon May 31, 2010 12:46 pm

"Yes that is perfec-" Gottlieb's breath hitched as his foot came into view. "Perfectly fine." The ...deformity was no longer hidden by smooth leather, but thin bandages, making it clear which toes were remaining and which were not. He straightened and his ears flattened against his skull and he self-consciously looked away, as if ashamed of such an injury. The bandages ran up to his calf, thinning out further more into a a single layer, protecting the stitched up bullet hole from infection. His shin ran smoothly, only interrupted by a slight waiver to the side, like a flattened out paper clip.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 31, 2010 12:52 pm

Fingers ran along the bandages slowly as soft gold eyes stared down. He looked up at Gottlieb and smiled sadly. "Nothing like this will happen again.. I promise." He slowly stood and gingerly set his lesser's foot back on the chair. "Follow me." He walked over to a shelf and pulled out a book, the bookshelf sliding away to show a room- a large canopy, dark, hardwood bed with dark red velvet blankets trimmed in black. "This is my private room. I've ordered for some tea to be brought up." He pointed to the lounge chairs in the corner, long backed and covered in similar velvet red with a table between them. "Its better then those nasty wood chairs in my office."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon May 31, 2010 1:03 pm

Gottlieb blinked, gazing into the room and couldn't help but grin. And began wondering about how much influence did Boo really have if he could manage to put in a room like that. He debated whether or not to put his boot back on but decided against it, grabbing it and hobbling in after his superior. As much as he wanted to plop himself down into those chairs, he waited for Boo to sit down first before doing so, his long tail twitching as he became for comfortable.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 31, 2010 1:09 pm

Just as they sat a cadet entered with a tray table, silently he set out two cups and items needed for tea and a plate of tea crackers. Boo raised his hand, making the cadet leave quickly. "I hope you don't think the way I drink tea is blan.. I rather like the leaves in hot water.. gives it a simple taste." He pulled off his gloves and picked up his cup and tea plate, sipping it slowly. "I hope you don't feel uncomfortable in here... You seem a tad tense."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon May 31, 2010 1:17 pm

Gottlieb reached for a cup of tea and sniffed it curious before sipping it, finding the faint taste agreeable. "Nothing is bland to me anymore." He chuckled softly. "I appreciate every type of drink and food after being stranded in the cold without supplies for weeks." And he appreciated other things better as well. At Boo's other sentence, his ear twitched. "Ah- must be the fact that I can't get over 'officer and subordinate' setting in my mind." He smiled at Boo. "Although I do enjoy being able to relax. Thank you."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 31, 2010 1:26 pm

Boo smiled and set his cup down. "How about this, Gottlieb.. " He moved to pick a cracker up and bit into it and chewed, humming contently. Legs crossed and hands moved to hold onto one of his own knees. "In this room.. we are only Boo and Gottlieb.. old friends." He smiled and moved some of his hair out of his face.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon May 31, 2010 1:35 pm

Gottlieb poured himself another cup of tea- good stuff- before taking a cracker. He lifted to cup to his lips to take a long drink before smiling over the brim of the cup. "Alright Boo. Just for you." He rested a hand over his officer's tail twitching contently.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 31, 2010 1:56 pm

Boo smiled and turned his hand over so that Gottlieb's palm was rested in his own. "I'll fill out all the paperwork to have you transfered over here after we finish tea." It would be nice to finally have someone to talk to.. not some cadet that just stood there nervously saying yes sir and no sir all the damn time. He kept his hand under Gottlieb's as he chewed on another cracker, eyes closed contently.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Mon May 31, 2010 2:24 pm

He blinked, thrilled that he was going to be working under someone he knew once more. No longer did he have to deal with the awkward gap between their ranks. "Yes...someone to talk to." He smiled, remembering the longer periods of frigid silence, wondering whether or not he was going to even talk today. If not silence then it was screaming. Memories drifted in his head and he quickly shook them away and squeezed Boo's hand as if to reassure himself that he was no longer on the battlefield.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 31, 2010 2:29 pm

Boo watched as his hand was squeezed then moved to stand in front of Gottlieb and wrapped his arms around the others shoulders, bringing him into a tight embrace. "With me.. you don't have to worry about bullets.. or guns.. or anything else.." He whispered in that calm, soothing voice of his. "I'll protect you.. because you're my only friend.. I'll protect you from nightmares.. I'll destroy any that wish you harm.." He muttered softly, his face pressed into the top of Gottlieb's hair, between those ears. He was just only tall enough- having to pull the other down some- being 4'9 was killer sometimes.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:08 pm

Gottlieb froze as he was suddenly really close to his..friend, bracing himself for any sudden pain. The battlefield had wiped away any memory of being so gently touched by another person. And then suddenly he remembered and brought his own arms up to hug Boo tightly, clinging to him, nuzzling his cheek. He was back home, back with his friend and he was being ridiculous. He missed this. He missed this so much. "T-Thank you." He whispered back to Boo. "Thank you."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:21 am