Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

3 posters

Of Unicorns and Kelpies

Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Of Unicorns and Kelpies - Page 2 Empty Re: Of Unicorns and Kelpies

Post  Dezzi Mon May 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Rydle blinked as he watched Ida's horn a frown on his lips as he realized just exactly what was wrong with Ida. His hand moved to cup Ida's cheek stroking it with his thumb. "Ida...you're cursed" he whispered moving to hug Ida tightly. "please..tell me what happened" he said pulling Ida into his lap nose burried in the crook of his neck "please" he whispered
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Ida choked back a sob as he held onto Rydle as tight as he could, shaking. "T-two m.. men.. and.. gold.. and.. a older man.. bought me.. and O-omega.." He pretty much just summed it all up right there. He pulled back and looked at Rydle, hands moving to grab each side of the other's cheeks. "I thought... you would save me." He smiled weakly and leaned forward- pressing his lips to Rydle's softly. Once.. then twice.. each desperate for the others closeness, his warmth. "I missed... you.."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Rydle held Ida close, after the second kiss he pressed his lips against Ida's in a deep kiss, sliding his tongue inside Ida's mouth holding Ida tighter pressing him against his chest shifting Ida slowly so that the other straddled him fitting into his lap perfectly, lips parting from Ida's and kissed the mark on his neck. "I missed you as well" he said nuzzling his cheek against Ida's. "never again..will another human touch you" he said
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 03, 2010 12:56 pm

Ida blushed softly and smiled up at Rydle, watching him kiss the mark on his sholder before he kissed the other's cheek, right under his ear. "...I hate them.. So much.." He whispered again. "I-i'm just glad to be back here.. with my mate." He nodded his head and touched the mark on his sholder. "I'm glad.. This thing.. this mark.. kept me from giving up like those other unicorns did.. the warmth it gave me kept me warm when i was cold.." He whispered and nuzzled Rydle with a soft hum.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 03, 2010 3:46 pm

"That's what the mark does when we're apart, tells us that it's ok" Rydle said before he kissed Ida again and laid him down. "are you hungry?" he questioned getting up "i can go find you something to eat" he said as he smiled down at Ida
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 03, 2010 3:51 pm

With this Ida remembered that he hadn't eaten for a few days now, his belly answered for him with a loud grumble, his long tail giving a twitch. "Y-yes.. please.." He whispered, watching Rydle before reaching up and touching the black horn on his forehead.

He watched as Rydle left out of the cave to seach for food.. but with the warmth of the new bed he found his eyes become heavy and soon he was snoring softly, out cold... the first decent rest his body had gotten for a few days now. He shifted some and rolled onto his back, legs spread apart and both hands rested on his chest, head turned to the side and slightly cracked lips parted slightly. "Nhm.." A bit of drool decided to escape down the corner of his mouth and cheek.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Rydle returned a few hours later, two woven bags filled with fruits and berries, along with a canteen of fresh water, he set all of the things to the side once he saw Ida fast asleep. he moved to pull a light blanket up cover Ida and sat beside him lightly stroking his hair as he slept, noticing a small rumbles in Ida's stomach "Ida..you have to eat something" he said gently waking him up
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Eyes fluttered open as he closed his mouth, blinking a few times before he sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes. "Nm.. s-sorry.. I kinda drifted off." He moved to rest his hand on his gurgling belly, an ear twitching slightly as he looked down at it. "I don't know why I'm so hungry.. all of a sudden.." He muttered and looked up at Rydle and leaned on him. "So whatcha find to eat?"
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 03, 2010 5:23 pm

"you haven't eaten in days, so its natural to be so hungry" Rydle said pulling one of the bags onto the bed. "i've gathered some of your favorite apples, some berries, and i caught fish for dinner that we can roast over the fire" he said handing Ida an apple. "is there something else you have a taste for?" he asked moving to kiss Ida's forehead right under his black horn. "this curse won't last for long, but something has to happen before it can fade away" he said.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Ida took the apple and bit into it harshly, chewing and swallowing, the sweet juice running down his chin and onto his chest. Eyes blinked some as he looked up at Rydle as the other kissed under that black horn. Ears flicked back and eyes went wide as he dropped the apple and covered his mouth. Not moments passed before what little he just ate decided it wanted to come back up. He held it in his mouth, tears forming in his eyes as the acidic bile burned. He crawled over to the edge of the bed and let it out, laying on his belly and panting. "Hn.. A-ate to fast.." He muttered... knowing that it might be something else... the sounds of Omega's winning neighs playing over in his head as ears pressed back. W-win... I-i think.. h.. he.. I'm.. p-pregnant.. he thought, sitting back up and looking at Rydle with a small smile. "Sorry.. I'll slow down."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Rydle chuckled softly "its fine, just take your time, there's plenty and you're safe now" he said standing and moving to the bag that held the fish, walking over to the pit and starting a fire, sticking a sharp branch through each fish and placing the end into the fire to allow the fish to cook. He then moved to hold up one of the makeshift blinds, letting a bit of the dusk light to enter the cave. he watched as Ida began to eat again more slower, he smiled moving to sit beside him once again.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Ida smiled and took another bite of his apple, moving to hold Rydle's hand as he silently ate...

A few months passed and Ida grew more distant. He stood in his horse form, grazing idly around the area that Rydle made for him. He lifted his head up, chewing up his mouthful of grass. He shifted on his feet and looked back, his normally thin belly growing a slightly bulge. He shifted back into his human form and sat in the grass, fingers running along the stretched skin of his belly, ears back. He quickly pulled a tunic on, soft gray in color and baggy on him. He looked up at the lake as the water shifted- was Rydle done hunting for himself? He stood and moved to sit near the lake, slipping his feet into the cool water with a content sigh. The last couple of months he had tried keeping Rydle from touching him, having slept on the other side of the bed.. he was scared.. he didn't want Rydle to kill the child inside of him.. he was just scared how the other would react to it not being his. He kicked up some water and looked at his black horn, frowning.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Rydle had wondered what had gotten into Ida for a past four months, he'd notice he'd be distant towards him when they'd sleep, he was eating a little more and was often a little snappy with him. He felt the water shift and moved over to Ida head coming up from the water to rest on his thighs. "Ida...." he began looking up into red tinted blue eyes. "is something wrong? have i made you mad?" he questioned ears lowered some before he eyed Ida's mid section noticing the small budge.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Hands instantly moved to his own belly, bunching up the tunic so that the bump would go unoticed. "N-not at all.. you've made me nothing but happy.." He blinked some, ears lowering as fingers moved out to tangle with some of that wet black hair. "I.. I have a question for you.. and.. Its only a question.. nothing else... Ok?" He shifted his feet in the water some, trying to think of how to ask. "..." He reached into the water and grabbed Rydle's hand and pulled it up and made it press to the bump, movement inside of his belly as the fetus moved. He looked away with his ears down and lower lip pulled into his mouth as he bit it.. waiting for Ry to do something drastic.. like try to destroy it... he just waited silently.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Rydle looked at Ida confused for a second about to ask what was wrong before he felt Ida pull his hand to his stomach. "Ida-...." he stopped instantly feeling something moving inside of him. His ears flicked back on his head as he felt it moving around, his eyes wide while the rest of his body froze, his shock turning the temperature in the water to near freezing for a moment before it warmed again. Red eyes looking up at Ida "....is it mine?" he questioned, somewhere in the back of his mind he knew it wasn't, but there was also that manic rage of feral anger that wanted to kill it. Rydle let out a soft sight pulling himself out of the water and wrapped his arms around Ida hugging him close. "I won't kill it Ida" he said quietly
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Ida broke down and started sobbing as he felt Rydle hug him. Fingers grabbed a hold of what part of the kelpie he could grab, clinging to him. "N-not.. yours... I.. i'm the worst.. m-ma.. mate.." He started shaking gently and held onto Ry tighter, sobbing messily. "I-i could've rejected it.. b-but.. i couldn't.." he whispered softly, pulling back and looking up at Rydle. "I couldn't.. reject it.. I-i tried.." He whispered and started at Ry, ears perking slightly when he said he wouldn't kill it. "W-will.. y-you raise it.. as your own?" He whispered, ears flicking back once more. "P-please.." A soft plea escaped those lips of his, stray tears escaping down his cheeks.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Rydle moved back some and held Ida's face in his palms "i will" he said smiling softly. "when the time comes we'll have our own" he said moving to place a gentle kiss to Ida's lips pulling back only a little then kissed him again. "i love you, and every part of you" he said before he stood and pulled Ida up with him.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Ida blushed hard, it had been months since he felt Ry's kiss.. or his touch. He moved to stand up infront of Rydle, so that that bump pressed against Rydle slightly. "..." He silently looked down and ran his fingers down the other's arms before looking up at him. "Makes me happy..." He whispered. "Making a family.. and when we have this one.. and it grows up and we have another.. I know this one will be a great older sibling.. because it had you as a father to guide it." He whispered and moved to wrap his arms around Ry's neck and moved to kiss his lips with a soft purr, tail flicking behind him.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Rydle's eyes lowered some hearing that "a family" something he's never had. Arms moved to wrap around Ida's waist as he pressed his lips against Ida's tongue slowly sliding inside to claim his mouth running his tongue over every spot it could reach, head turning to make the kiss more deeper, passionate as he began to shift them nudging Ida softly into the cave, once in he gently pinned him down on the bed, lips moving to trail down Ida's neck
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 03, 2010 9:19 pm

"Nmhn..." He moaned softly, arms moving around Rydle's neck, fingers pressing into the other's skin. "R-ry.. c-can we do this..?" He whispered, looking down at the other male, watching him kiss over that mark on his neck, eyes half closed. He stared into those red eyes that stared back at him. ".. J-just be gentle.." He whispered and moved to kiss Rydle's forehead softly, laying back on the bed.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 03, 2010 9:33 pm

"don't worry, i will" Rydle assured before he pulled off Ida's tunic kissing his belly button before moving up to kiss each of those perky rosy buds before choosing to suck on one softly hands rubbing against the other while his knee pressed gently against Ida's cock tail flicking to wrap around the length of it
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Ida tensed slightly and shifted his hips, his half flaccid cock twitching to life as he watched Rydle kissing and nipping at his nipple, fingers working on the other one. "Fhn..." He moved a hand up to his mouth, whimpering softly as he looked away, tail curling up around Rydle's.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Rydle pulled away and licked a long path from Ida's chest to the stop of his cock "I've missed your moans" he said moving to wrap his mouth around the tip of Aida's cock running his tongue around the head before licking it as if it were ice cream pulling away to lick along the sides and moving to suck on one of his balls fingers kneading and working up and down Ida's cock
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue May 04, 2010 8:29 am

Ida blushed hard and closed his eyes, arching his hips up slightly as he let out a low moan. He gently moved his hips side to side and looked down at Rydle licking along his twitching cock. Then those lips closed around his sac and made him twitch. Hands moving to rest on the bump on his belly. "R-rydle... Hn.. I-i want.. to cum with you.."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Tue May 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Rydle pulled back looking down at Ida before he smiled some "alright" He said before he moved down again licking around that puckered hole, tongue sliding inside wiggling around before he pulled it out positioning himself slowly pushing the head of his erection inside of Ida leaning down over him to place a soft kiss to his lips as he inched inside slowly until he was fully sheathed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:23 pm