Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2 posters

Jack/Chicka

Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Jack/Chicka Empty Jack/Chicka

Post  Vaga Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Birds of a feather...
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Jack/Chicka Empty Re: Jack/Chicka

Post  Vaga Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Get out and stay out you worthless hunk of garbage! Was the line that circled in his head as unsure feet searched the deep snow for holes... How long had it been sense he ran away.. a week? Two weeks? A month? Chicka didn't know. His small wings were flat against his back as a ragged blanket he had found in the town before he made his way to this mountain. He moved to sit down forward on his knees, breathing in the thick cold air with a soft rasp- most likely a cold was setting in. His pale skin slightly pinked on the cheeks with a hint of fever. He moved an arm up to rub at his black eyes. "..." He let out a soft cough and curled up underneath the blanket, hugging it around himself...
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Jack leaned against the window, watching the snow outside, his breath fogging the glass. He absentmindedly rubbed his chin, where a large burn mark stretched its way to the corner of his mouth. His ocean-blue eyes stared into the vast white-ness below the cliff where the castle perched, as if he were looking for something. It was rare that he went out into the 'surface', for there were more agreeable conditions in the city within. His single eye narrowed suddenly- was that a ...person trying to climb up?
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Chicka looked up for a moment before falling flat against the snow, his slender form shaking as hands held onto that blanket tighter. He forced himself to stand once more and moved forward a few more steps... Before falling once more on his front.. It was OK if he died here.. It was quite but only with the sound of snow flakes falling. He smiled faintly- rubbing his hand on the cold snow as he drifted off- wings unfolding and resting outstretched from his body.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Jack blinked as the person appeared to lay down like ...they were going to sleep. That wasn't good. He grabbed his coat and slipped out. He took a moment to orientate himself before taking several steps to launch himself into the air so he could get to the fallen person faster. His wings opened behind him- funny, they weren't there before. He took a couple flaps before landing into the deep snow besides the still body. He eyed the body a little cautiously before reaching out slowly, resting his hand on the person...looks like a girl's shoulder. He pulled her close to him, wrapping his large black wings around them. "Hey." He nudged the girl's face.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Chicka shifted some and cracked his eyes open with a soft groan before closing them and resting his duel colored head onto Jack's chest- faintly breathing. "..." He let out a soft breath before passing out in Jack's arms- his form still shaking.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Jack shrugged off his coat and wrapped it around the girl, pulling the fur-edged hood over her face for now so nothing would get frost bitten. Since he was taller, the long coat closed over her feet, leaving a consider amount to make sure the cold wouldn't get back in. He spread his wings once more, kicking off from the ground, his feathers spreading wide to provide a more powerful push, since he didn't want to risk running with her. Up the cliff face they went, until he landed in front of the large doors. He reached out, resting his hand against the old wood, and the door opened for him and he stepped inside, making his way towards the study he was in, for there was a large fireplace there.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:53 pm

A few hours later Chicka shifted and let out soft whimper as he opened his eyes. "Mn..." He looked around and over at the fire place that was crackling loudly- the sticks popping softly as the fire burned. He slowly sat up an looked down at the blanket covering his body. "..." He looked around for the man that helped him. "U-um.." He muttered softly- his voice sounded like a female's voice.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:00 pm

"How are you feeling?" His slightly accented voice came from where the window. Jack highly doubted that she was going to pose as a threat, but nevertheless, he stood out of reach, back against the wall. He smiled softly before joking. "What were you thinking, trying to climb that mountain at night? Without the proper attire at that." He pause before stepping forward, offering a leather glove hand. "I'm Jack. Jack Xivaque." Pronouncing his last name as she-vock. He held himself in a way so his hair covered most of his face.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Chicka stared at the man silently and only lowered his head slightly as he was scolded for going into the snow. "U-um.." He moved to grab that gloved hand and shook it gently. "C-chicka.. Just Chicka.." He muttered. "I was running away from these bad guys.. that want to make me go back and sing for their boss." He moved to rub his eyes, coughing softly.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:18 pm

'bad guys', 'sing for boss'...hmm. Jack sat down next to her. "Singing doesn't sound that bad...why did you run away?" He asked softly, keeping his face forward, gaze 'pon the fire. "Were they doing ...more than that to you?"
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Chicka moved to pick at the blanket some, shifting slightly. "Well.. Thats why I ran away.. I thought I was just going to sing for him." He looked over at Jack and moved some of his hair behind his ear. "But my parents we forcing me on him and he cracked and tried to touch me.. So I ran away... " Ebony eyes looked back to the fire that Jack was staring at. "S-so um.. Mr.Jack.. Where is this place? Is it safe- did you see any men behind me?"
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Jack blinked and frowned slightly. "I see. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad you ran away then.." He gestured the room around them. "This is a castle, so to speak. It's circular-" He drew a circle with his hand, leaving a ring of glowing orange, like a calm sparkler. "But within," He move his hand as if he wanted to rotate the circle, which it did, so it was laying flat. "Is a city." He stretched the circle, rows and spirals appearing as it stretched itself. When he released it, it focused itself suddenly, many many more details appearing, including little models of people walking. "This is City I."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Eyes went wide as they watched what Jack did- a hand moved up to try and touch the strange model. "S-so... This entire building.. leads to a city?" He was confused and tilted his head some, the wings on his back twitching slightly. He grabbed Jack's hand and flipped it over- wondering if the other held some type of tool that made it appear.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Jack watched, amused as the model bent itself around her hand. Nothing but the smooth palm of his leather glove showed, when it was flipped over. "Hmm.. Think of the castle as a fence around a hole; within the hole on the sides contain living spaces." He replied, the model snuffing itself out.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:14 pm

Chicka let out a soft chirp before looking up at Jack and smiled. "This seems really... cool.." He muttered and moved to take Jack's hand and smirked. "It really does seem interesting.. Will I be safe here?" He tilted his head some, letting out a soft cough.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:32 pm

"I don't think they can come in..." He said softly, his eye flicking towards the window. "The door won't open...but I'm not sure about the windows. For sure, they have to find you in this place." He chuckled softly and gazed at her over his palm, keeping his head turned a little.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:34 pm

He leaned back with a soft sigh but kept that hand in his own. "Thank goodness.." He whispered softly and closed his eyes- his skin still pale and himself feeling a tad feverish. "Y-you think I could have a bit of water..? I'm not feeling to well.."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:49 pm

"Oh uh." He wasn't going to try summoning a glass of water like He did. He would probably fail. "Give me a moment." He disappeared through the hallway and returned a couple moments later with a glass of water...and a plate of hot, tomato soup. "Sorry, I'm a poor host." He chuckled and set them in the table in front of her.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:39 am

"S-soup...?" He muttered softly and moved to the bowl and started to slurp it down loudly- only stopping for a moment to drink some water. It had been so long sense his last meal. He froze and looked up at Jack before setting the spoon down and looking away. "S-sorry.."
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Jack watched her eat with a satisfied smile. "Uh-er there's more food in the kitchen if you want any." He waved a hand at the kitchen. "I wasn't sure what you wanted so..." He chuckled self-consciously. "We just had dinner and there's plenty of left-overs.."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Chicka blinked some and looked at the empty bowl in front of him with a soft blush. "..I-I'm not use to eating so much.. I'm full.." He set the cup of water down and leaned back, pulling the blanket around him with a soft cough. "Thank you so much for saving me, Jack.." He whispered.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:05 pm

He paused and glanced around. This...probably isn't the best place for her to sleep. He picked up the empty bowl and cup in either hand and seemed to press them together into..nothing. His palms met as if he had just moved them through water. "You're welcome." He smiled a little, sitting at the edge of the bed. "Uh...if you're not too tired, I'd like to move you somewhere more private. This isn't quite my room per-say.."
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:10 pm

"O-oh.." He moved to stand up and hugged the blanket around him- before he had to sit down, legs still weak. "U-um.. could you carry me? I-if its not to much to ask.." He whispered, looking down with those small wings of his fluttering slightly.
    Caccia
    Caccia
    Admin

Post  Caccia Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Jack nodded without hesitation. "Of course." He leaned over, gathering her small body in his arms and lifted her up. To his room then. "So...where are you from?" He asked as they entered a dimly-lit hallway. "That town nearby? Or..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:37 pm