Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2 posters

Cold Rain

Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Cold Rain Empty Cold Rain

Post  Vaga Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:27 am

Never walk home alone..
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Cold Rain Empty Re: Cold Rain

Post  Vaga Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:57 am

It was around 10- closing time. Vaga had already sent his co-worker home before him, telling the other he would close up. he walked back to the storeroom and pulled off his apron, hanging it up. He looked out the window and frowned at how hard it was pouring. "Crap..." He pulled out his cellphone and closed it after noticing the battery was about to die. "... Its ok.." He muttered to himself and grabbed his bag and tossed it over his shoulder. With that he left out of the shop and locked the door. He pulled up the hood of his jacket and hug himself to avoid the ice cold raindrops. Half walking half running down the road- the shop a good mile and a half away from his and Rickets' small rental home. He hummed softly to break the odd silence around him, tail swaying nervously. He flinched as his phone started to vibrate and pulled it out. "Hey, Kits on my way home be there soo-" Crap.. he closed his now dead phone and stood there. "I hope he got that.."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:52 am

unknown to Vaga two males had been following him for a while now, watching his every move and turn. One of them nodded running up to walk along side Vaga. "Excuse me, do you have change for a 5?" he questioned pulling out a 5 dollar bill with a sheepish look in his pale orange eyes. Just as Vaga turned to pull out his wallet the second man quickly grabbed him holding a white cloth over his nose and mouth and picking him up, pushing him into a black car with black tinted windows. The first man quickly getting into the drivers seat and speeding off. In the opposite direction from Vaga's home. Once they made it to a remote site near the peer where there were holding warehouses. They quickly dragged Vaga inside closing the large doors and used a rope hanging from the ceiling to bound vaga's wrists. Other captives hanging towards the back, blood as well as mixes of semen and liquids ran from their backsides. Two of them hanging dead, they're bodies swaying against the binds. These two men being the cereal rapists who just recently made the local news. One of them smirked "We've found a really good one..he looks durable" he said placing black tape across vaga's lips keeping him quiet. "lets have some fun..." the other said as he pulled out a switch blade and quickly sliced Vaga's pants and shirt away. Smirking as he slowly cut through Vaga's thong. "what a naughty pussy you are" he said giving Vaga's ass a hard slap.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:05 am

Vaga smiled and moved to pull out his wallet but gasped as a cloth covered his mouth- he kicked out and dropped his wallet on the ground and kicked it away for Kits to find before he became woozy and passed out.

Vaga groaned softly- his arms were sore for some reason.. his body hurt and everything smelled.. strange. Violet eyes opened slightly, ears down.. why did his lower half feel so numb. He focused his eyes and noticed he was hanging by his wrists- the sounds of two men talking. "GHM.." He blinked.. tape over his mouth. He looked over at one of the men who stared at him and tried to kick out but winced when he felt something behind him.. rather- inside him. "Hn..m..ph.." He shifted his body and looked down as best he could- a mix of what looked like lube, cum and blood leaking down his thighs. "..." The news.. Kits had told him to be careful walking home and he.. he was to stupid and was kidnapped.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:19 am

The man smirked seeing Vaga come to "hey look who decided to join us" he said as he grunted releasing his load on Vaga's front, having been jacking off while his partner pounded into Vaga's ass. "uh..he's so fucking tight" he said as his hand snaked around to grip vaga's cock stroking and teasing the flesh before the other moved to take it into his mouth his tongue liked and sucked at the flesh swirling around the head before delving into the slit on the head wiggling his tongue around until Vaga came in his mouth. he smirked holding it in his mouth and leaned up, harshly ripping the tape from vaga's mouth and crushing his lips against vaga's and forcing them open, transferring that cum into vaga's mouth using his hands he held vaga's mouth shut. "Swallow it" he ordered in a deep barring voice. Hearing the other grunt loudly as he spilled his seed inside of Vaga,pulling out and wiping his still hard erection off, them switching as the lead moved behind vaga,pulling on the rope making Vaga hang a little lower and pushed him forward, the other holding vaga's head down and shoved his cock into his mouth, the leader pushing inside, bigger then his partner, he groaned before pulling out and slamming back in.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:37 am

Vaga hissed softly as his mouth was filled with his own cum and the nasty taste of the man's spit. He held it in his mouth for a moment and when he was moved down he spat it up on the man that was fucking him, teeth clinched as he panted. "Y-you're.. going to regret this.." He hissed out- biting his lower lip hard as he felt the other man's cock shoved into him. "Hn.... G-get the f..fuck out of me! Give me my clot.. clothes back!" He tried moving, pulling his wrists tight. "Rickets!! Rickets help me! KITS.." He screamed as loud as he could, tears forming in his eyes. He glanced over and stared at the others hanging from the chains- bleeding and broken.. some even looked dead. "..." He instantly paled and looked up at the man infront of him, ears back and tail drooping. "s-stop... this.. those boys need.. d-doctors.." He whispered.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:50 am

The man behind Vaga thrusted his hips hard, the head of his cock harshly pushing against Vaga's prostate "Shut your face" he said voice calm but laced with so much promise of hurt and anger that he didn't need to yell. The man in front held vaga's jaw and shoved his cock back inside Vaga's mouth shutting him up. "They're good as dead anyway, just like you'll be when we're done with you" he said as he began to pound inside of vaga's mouth hitting the back of his throat with a loud moan and when vaga bit down on his cock he hissed and released again filling vaga's mouth with hot cum. He pulled out before moving to sit under Vaga mouth wrapping around Vaga's cock sucking on the head hard tongue wiggling against the underside. The man pounding inside of Vaga moved his hands to hold his shoulders and push him back hard with each thrust, His cock moving deeper with each thrust. "Fuck..." he growled out nails digging into vaga's waists as he thrusted again and came. Once he pulled out his semen mixed with his partners and blood ran down the back of Vaga's thighs. "heh..." he moved in front of Vaga, his partner behind, switching off again. The two of them raping vaga twice before finally stopping for the night, leaving Vaga and the others inside of the warehouse until they returned, out on the hunt for another victim.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:03 pm

Vaga panted hard, holding his breath for a long moment before gagging, vomiting up more cum then he thought. He body trembling. He looked over and noticed his things close to his loose feet. "..." He wiped his mouth on his shoulder and moved his leg out- his phone was the type of phone that got a tad bit of a charge if left off for a long time. He used his toes to flip it open and turned it on- a half a bar. He could cry at that moment. He used his toes to dial 911. "Hello!?" He yelled down. "Please hurry.. I don't know where I am.. but there are two rapist.. I hear water so i think its the docks.. Please hurry there are others hurt! Please.." He tried his hardest to hear the woman on the other end he smiled when she said they were tracking his cell. He quickly closed it and hoped it stayed alive long enough. He kicked back over to his things when he heard the two guys coming back.. apparently empty handed and yelling at eachother about something.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:16 pm

The two men returned "You dumbass! you let him get away!" he yelled slapping the other against the back of his head. "Hey! you were the one that forgot the face cloth so shut the fuck up" he growled back before looking at Vaga. "at least this one is still kicking" he said as he grabbed Vaga pulling him down "Bet you won't walk home alone again will you?" he questioned orange eyes burning into Vaga's, Just as he was about to grab for Vaga again the doors opened up to Cops, lots of them as they piled into the warehouse, one of them growled out "which one of you called the dogs?! I'LL KILL-" he was tackled down and tazered. The leader catching eye of Vaga's phone before he looked up at Vaga with a smirk. "...this isn't the last time you'll see me" he said as he was tugged into the cop car. Paramedics getting Vaga down and placing him on a stretcher along with the others. "VAGA" Kits pushed his way past the cops and on lookers jumping into the ambulance worry on his face as he placed a gentle hand on vaga's cheek.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Vaga stared up at Kits then started bawling like a child. The paramedic moved to rub a swab at the bend of Vaga's arm and slipped an IV in. He then gave Vaga a sedative. "He'll be ok, Sir.." The Paramedic smiled at Kits as Vaga started to drift off. Once at the hospital Vaga was pushed inside. "Sir.. you need to wait in the waiting room. We'll call you in when he's settled ok?" A nurse guided Kits over to the Waiting room as Vaga was led into a room. After about two and a half hours a man came out- typical doctor.. He was tan skinned with messy black hair pulled into a bun and glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose. "Um.. Rickets Gui?" The doctor smiled and held out his hand. "I'm Doctor Virg.. Vaga's doctor. How are you doing.. need anything? water? Coffee?"
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Kits was at a loss of what to do, feeling hopeless as he watched Vaga drift off wishing he had left the house to find him sooner. Maybe this wouldn't have happened had he been a minute early. He sat in the waiting room hands fisting in his hair, frustrated since it was taking longer then he expected. Ears flicked when he heard his name and he stood, shaking the doctors hand. "I don't want anything but Vaga, where is he?...is he ok? tell me something" he said voice cracking on the verge of protective anger as hard pea colored eyes started at the docs
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Verg blinked some then shook his head. "Come on.. I'll tell you whats wrong as we walked." He started to walk down the hall with Rickets next to him. "Ok.. On the chart of injuries.. Vaga has two slightly dislocated wrists from hanging for so long and violent jutting.. um.." He flipped over a page on the chart he held. "A few torn muscles in the bum from violent sodomy.. And a few cuts and bruises." He opened the door to Vaga's room and waited for Kits to walk in. Vaga was laying on the bed with a breathing mask over his face- an IV in his arm and both wrists wrapped and elevated up along with a pillow underneath his bum. "He's asleep now.. we had to induce it because he wouldn't hold still.. He should be awake soon- but I want to keep him in the hospital for a few days to run a few tests.. Are you sure you don't need anything?"
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Kits ears lowered hearing that before he shook his head "i don't want anything, thanks" he said as he took a seat beside Vaga hands resting against the bed, he didn't want to touch Vaga and cause him pain, instead he decided to wait for him to wake leaning and placing a soft kiss to Vaga's forehead. leaning back in the chair and slouching down ears and tail dropping as he waited. He'd make sure Vaga wouldn't leave his site again, even if he'd have to drag him to work with him every day.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Verg nodded his head and left the room, closing the door behind him. About 30 minutes later Vaga shifted and let out a soft moan, his eyes opening. "Kits.." He mumbled softly and looked over at his mate, smiling. "Hi baby.. whats wrong?" His voice was soft, almost a whisper... Then it all hit him.. he was raped. Eyes widened as he looked down at himself, his wrists. He started to panic some, whimpering.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:21 pm

Kits ear flicked once he heard vaga's voice standing quickly soon as the other started to whimper and struggle "shh..its ok, you're fine" he said as he moved to lightly rest his forehead against Vaga's. "im sorry i couldn't reach you sooner" he said as he placed a tender kiss on vaga's head. "you need to stay here for a few days." he said before pulling away. "im going to take those days off and be here with you" he said.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Vaga stared at Kits, ears lowered. "T-those boys.. Those boys.. two of them were dead.. what about the other one? He's alright.. right?" He raised his hand and tried to hug Kits. "They saw me.. me and my.. n-nasty body.. my gross.. b-bo.." He shoved his face into Kits' shoulder and sobbed. "He sa-aid it wasn't.. over.. Please.. please.. just.." He slowly drifted off- passing out once more. Virg stood at the door with a tray of food for the both of them, his racoon ears lowered slightly. "...Do you want me to call a therapist? I noticed he had a bunch of old scars on his body.. The one on his back worries me.. You don't hurt him.. Do you?" He mumbled and set the food don't on a table and moved next to Vaga's bed, looking at his blood pressure and blood sugar levels.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:08 pm