Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2 posters

Like the Snow Falling

Tomacchi
    Tomacchi

Like the Snow Falling Empty Like the Snow Falling

Post  Tomacchi Wed May 19, 2010 7:50 pm

It was a dark and cold winter afternoon. It was supposedly start to snow soon. And not a light one either... there was supposed to be a blizzard. Shinji looked out the window, seeing it was getting darker and darker. He was excited at first when he had heard it was going to snow. But because of how bad it was supposed to get and because of how bad of a condition he was in. He had just recently been in a car accident... His body was badly messed up from all the damage.

And to make things worse, he had been the only survivor.

So what did he care if he got sick enough to die? He had nothing to live for. No one was there to care what happened to him.

He looked at the window a little longer before deciding. "I'm going to go see the snow.. if nothing else, it'd be a nice sight to see before I pass into the next world.." he said, getting out of the bed and getting all the damned hospital equipment off him before putting on the robe he had and slippers before sneaking out the window and going outside towards a bench where he wasn't in plain sight. Someone'd have to be looking for him with the spot he picked.

He looked up, able to see the snow falling and smiled, holding his hands out for it and seeing it touch his hand. "So pretty..." he smiled a little before bringing his hand up to his mouth and letting out a hacking cough. Hmm, maybe this wasn't the best idea? But no way he was going back in... he wanted to see more of the snow.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Like the Snow Falling Empty Re: Like the Snow Falling

Post  Dezzi Mon May 31, 2010 1:08 pm

It was a cold night, actually he's never thought it'd be this cold. He stuffed his hands in his coat pocket as he walked along the sidewalk downtown, heading towards his apartment. His shaggy un kept short hair hidden under a Sculley hat he wore. Pale blue eyes hidden behind silver framed square glasses looked to the side as he walked, stopping when he saw someone sitting on the bench without much cover. Then he saw that it was a patient to the hospital he went over the boy quickly.

"Hey kid!..you shouldn't be out here" he said standing in front of him, seeing that the boy was nothing more then skin and bone, not much body mass on him. "im pretty sure you should be inside" he said with a small frown actually a bit surprised no one caught the boy missing.
    Tomacchi
    Tomacchi

Post  Tomacchi Mon May 31, 2010 1:16 pm

Shinji blinked and cursed some under his breath seeing he had been caught. He looked to the doctor and frowned, shaking his head no. "This is the first snow I've seen, I want to stay out here. Besides, no one would care if I got sick or died now." he said with an angry sort of pout before looking away.

He looked away from the man and his eyes widened before he started to cough harshly, his body almost trying to curl together to gather warmth together into his small frame. 'Guess I have stayed out too long..Oh well.' he thought But it was pretty cold. He had been out here long enough to where his fingers and many other parts of his body were numb. He could barely tell he was sitting on the bench anymore.

"Well, I've been caught. What do you want me to do, doctor..?" he sighed as he cleared his throat, knowing there was no way of convincing him now that he was fine staying outside.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Yuiki blinked some "doctor?" he chuckled shortly after "im no doctor kid, just a passer by trying to save a life" he said as he easily picked up Shinji and walked back into the hospital the nurses taking him, Yuiki smiled softly and waved as he was taken away "be strong" he said just before Shinji was out of sight. He sighed and turned and walked out hesitating a moment before he began on his way home. Though the thoughts of seeing he boy healthy swam around in his mind.
    Tomacchi
    Tomacchi

Post  Tomacchi Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:08 pm

Shinji frowned. "Is that so...?" he frowned. 'If that's so...where we you when my parents and I were in the accident..?' he thought, gasping when he was picked up so easily, making him blush and grumble.
    He was easily taken by a nurse back to his room.
    "This is the second time this week. How many times has this made already all together?" She asked, getting him all set up again.
    "Nine I think... maybe ten?" Shinji said boredly, looking to the window, thinking about that guy that came to get him.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Not too long after, maybe about two hours or so once the nurses and such were finished tending to Shinji and he's been tucked back into bed did the door knock. It opened slowly as a man peeked in, the same man that found Shinji on the bench just a few hours earlier. Yuiki smiled some sheepishly as he walked into the room a small bouquet of flowers in his hands "hey...i got a little concerned about your health so i came back to check on you" he said with a soft smile, handing the flowers to Shinji. "im Yuiki yamamoto, nice to meet you" he said bowing some.
    Tomacchi
    Tomacchi

Post  Tomacchi Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Shinji lookedto the manfrom where he was laying down and frowned some, turning over in the bed where his back wasfacing him at first. He heard Yuiki words. This guy, who was just passing by, was concerned about his health? "That's certainly a first.. you're the first person to take some interest inme." he said before sitting up and looking athim. "Or are you just like everyone else here putting on a fake smile and giving me false sympathy and all that."

He heard him introduce himself and sighed. "I'm Shinji Nakamura."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:55 pm

Yuiki chuckled "false sympathy? my my, im sorry but i don't lie" he said as he sat in the bedside seat. "and im not like everyone else" he added with a small smile. "do you not have any family visiting? friends?" he asked noticing how empty the room was.
    Tomacchi
    Tomacchi

Post  Tomacchi Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:05 pm

"Everyone lies. It's human nature." he muttered, frowning when he heard Yuiki's question.

"No, I don't..." he frowned, looking away. He shook his head no.
    "My family lives far away from here.. And we had just moved here when I was put in the place, so I haven't made any friends.." he said then sighed, closing his eyes. "My...my parents died in a car accident a few months ago. I was the only survivor a-and... I've been here since."

He pit his lip, making sure he didn't cry with Yuiki here. He wasn't about to start crying his eyes out with some guy he barely knows here...
    Plus, something inside him wanted to impress him. So far though, that probably wasn't going to happen. He was sickly. He was in the hospital. The only impressive thing he had done was sneak out of the hospital and to the bench to look at the snow without anyone finding him.

"So...why're you here, aside from checking up on my health? You could have just asked a nurse." No worries, Yuiki, he doesn't hate you. He's just a little bitter, but who could blame him? Plus, he wasn't sure now more then ever how to let people into his heart. 'They all just leave me anyways, what's the point of even trying to get close to someone...? If it's not I have to leave them, they leave me..'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:53 pm