Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2 posters

My Drug...My Desire

Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

My Drug...My Desire Empty My Drug...My Desire

Post  Dezzi Thu May 13, 2010 2:53 pm

It was a dark night in Downtown Burli, muggy, having just rained the streets were wet, cars zooming past occasionally, The air was thick, the summer heat making it so. People walking along the sidewalks, in pairs or groups, no one dared to walk alone. Side shops were closing, some changing their lights outside to Red, curtained display windows opening, showcasing rare items and animals, trinkets, food being sold from venders on the corners. Burli was one of the main tourists cities but also one of the more dangerous. A person from a tourist group would disappear in a blink of the eye it they strayed off course.

Leaned up against a shop, a foot pressed against the brick, was a person, clad in ripped blue jeans and a black and a gray striped hoodie pulled up over his short black hair. Hands tucked away in his pockets, dull silver eyes scanned the people as they passed him, in and out of hallucinations, his head nodding softly to the music that played in the ear buds he wore. He looked to and fro, searching for just one person he could snag.

He looked up small flicks of snow falling, a soft crude smile stretched across his lips as he felt his heart speed up, a fine coat of sweat glistening on his pale skin followed by goosebumps. He opened his mouth and let out a breath, a puff of air, inside his body grew hotter then colder. He shook his head and let out a laugh before his nose caught a sent.

He turned to look to the left, at the person walking alone, along the sidewalk. He was thin, His eyes raking over that poorly clothed form, his eyes watching those hips sway, his tongue ran over his bottom lip much like a predator would once it's found it's prey. He watched that tail and followed up, eyes finally settling on the bright blue one as they exchanged glances. His arm shot out to grab hold of the others wrist.

"My apologies...but you look familiar" he said with a soft smile as he moved to stand in front of the beautiful being. "Where have i seen you before?" he purred his arm smoothly sliding over the others shoulders, despite being a hardcore junkie, he smelled clean. Silver eyes watched for a reaction as he began to walk again. "excuse me for my rudeness..my name is Teaspoon" he said as he placed his free hand on his chest. "and whom might you be?"
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

My Drug...My Desire Empty Re: My Drug...My Desire

Post  Vaga Thu May 13, 2010 3:05 pm

King was new to the city- having just arrived moments before. He was told by his older brother, Sui not to go into the deep part of town without him there.. But he just got so tired of waiting on Sui and decided to make his way down. Just a little bit and i'll turn around and go back to the bus station. That was said only about an hour ago- But Gink was to taken by all the cool objects in some windows and some of the yummy smelling food that venders produced.
    It wasn't until he was about an hour away from the bus station that he realized he was lost- Hands were shoved into the front pockets of his short hoodie- hip wings folded at his sides. He had only one eye that was soft blue, almost glowing- the other was naturally gone due to bicorns DNA. He blinked some, feeling that arm move around his shoulders and looked over at the owner of said arm. He ignored the other's words- thinking them some kind of pick up line. He sighed softly and turned around, crossing his arms. "Teaspoon. Thats a silly name. I'm Gink. I would like it if you addressed me as King." He stared at the other- a slight hint of arrogance in his soft voice, tail twitching. "I need directions. If it's not to much to ask, Teaspoon"
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu May 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Teaspoon chuckled softly as he kept walking along the sidewalk heading further into the city, heading in a deeper part, though he kept his arm around Kings shoulder. "ah..no other name would suit you other then King, for such a divine looking being" He walked along side him as he spoke slowly smoothly, "I know these streets as if they were my father" he purred "i can take you anywhere" he said before he let go of King and moved to lean back on his heels looking up at King.

"I bet you want something exciting in your life" he said holding up his index finger before he pointed it up to the sky "i bet...you haven't seen snow have you" he said with a smile twisting around on his heel hands behind his back and holding them out slightly. "I bet you want to do something different for a change don't you?" he questioned as he rocked back and forth. "and i bet....that you want to experience something new" he said his last words ending in a whisper.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu May 13, 2010 5:35 pm

King blinked some and looked up at the sky as Teaspoon pointed up. "Snow..? I come from the north... There's snow everywhere." His feathered ears flicked slightly as he looked back to teaspoon, his tail flicking back and forth slowly. "S-something new?" Being of the 'corn family they were naturally curious creatures. That head tilted slightly. "O-ok.. If you want me to try something I will- Only if you promise to take me to the bus station afterwords, okie?"
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu May 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Teaspoon grinned standing straight that grin spreading across his lips. "wonderful" he purred out eyes on King before he held his hand and pulled him along. "don't worry...i'll take you where you need to be.." he said not sound concerned at all. He lead King down a few more blocks before turning to walk into an alley, leading him into a side hub. He lead King upstairs, downstairs the bar and hub empty. "This is my place..." he said leading King to a room and closed the door after the other was in.

"Have a seat there" he said pointing to the full sized bed, sheet less except for one large comforter, he dug around in his drawer, pulling out a small box, inside it held a few syringes, and two small viles of a cloudy substance. He pulled one out as well as a syringe. He pushed the sharp tip into the top of the vile, pulling exactly one teaspoon of the substance out and placed the vile back.

He walked over to King setting the syringe beside him on the bed, hands on king's thighs. "are you ready?" he questioned before he leaned forward and captured kings lips in a kiss, distracting him as he pushed the sharp tip of the needle into King's lower back just beside the base of his tail. He pulled back completely holding the empty Syringe up. "and now....we wait" he purred with a small smirk
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu May 13, 2010 6:01 pm

King sat with his legs tucked under him and hands rested on his thighs, his tail twitching. was that all? A little needle prick in the base of his spine. He moved to touch his lips and glared at Teaspoon with a pout before blinking his eyes a bit. "Hn.." He moved to hold the side of his head before- flop. His body had given out and his head was now rested in Teaspoon's lap, arms moving around him as he started to shake slightly. "W-w.. why is it.. s-s-so cold.." He whispered, rubbing the goosebumps from his arm, the thin fur that covered him raising.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu May 13, 2010 6:21 pm

Teaspoon grinned "don't worry...the best part will come soon" he said as he began to pet King's hair before pulling him up into his lap making him straddle him. Teaspoon placed a soft kiss to one of those feathered ears. "You are one of a kind..." he said before he pressed King down on his rock hard erection. Something about the expressions on new users faces when he first injects them turned him on, but with king, it was even more beautiful, his lips moved to press against Kings neck, licking along it groaning softly as his tongue ran over those goosebumps. "Tell me what you're seeing.." he whispered shifting his hips
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu May 13, 2010 6:28 pm

King's no it all expression soon died away to a more need, desperate expression as he moved his arms around Tea's neck, pressing the side of his face into the others. He didn't care about being pulled onto the other- or being so close to him. Soon the cold drifted away and melted into a warm feeling that covered him though mostly stayed in his lower gut- his own hips pressing down into Teaspoon's- blind to the sudden erection that strained inside of his shorts. "Y.. you.. I see.. you.. a-and..." He panted softly, whimpering as his lips parted. "Hot.. he whispered.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu May 13, 2010 6:42 pm

"so very hot.." Tea whispered against Kings lips, silver eyes looking into kings own, he reached behind him under one of the long pillows on the bed, pulling out another syringe, he shifted and shot the dose into his arm directly into his vein and shuddered feeling the affects almost instantly. He groaned his erection growing harder if possible, eyes becoming diluted. He leaned and pressed his lips against Kings in a fevered hot sloppy kiss, sliding his tongue inside kings mouth, swirling it around and sliding it against Kings. Hips in a steady motion of grinding up against king hands on his waists just under those wings.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu May 13, 2010 6:49 pm

King pulled his head up slightly so that Tea's tongue slowly pulled out of his mouth, letting out a soft, shaky pant before looking back down and kissing Tea back once more, arms tight around the other's neck as he moved up and down slowly against Tea- his wings shaking and unfolding to rest on the bed. He pulled back from the sloppy kiss once more, trails of saliva running down his chin. "C-cold.. again." Those goosebumps attacked him once more before he instantly became hot. He flopped back on the bed with his lower half still rested in Tea's lap- hands fumbled to try and undo his suspenders and the zippers on the side of his shorts.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu May 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Tea leaned down easily snapping the binding suspenders with ease, pulling them off King, his nose buried into the soft fur on Kings stomach inhaling it before he licked it roughly and pulled down King's shorts tossing them off the bed, he spread his legs and lifted his bottom half up to his lips, that puckered hole looking back at him before he licked it roughly, tongue swirling around the entrance before slipping inside not waiting for King to adjust. He thrusted his tongue fast, the thick muscle rubbing and coating saliva against King's inner walls.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu May 13, 2010 7:57 pm

King let out a soft groan as he moved to unzip his highcut hoodie- exposing his upper torso which was covered in a skin tight black shirt. He gasped loudly as he felt that tongue slip inside of him, tensing around it before relaxing with a shaky whimper. Idly he moved a hand down to wrap around the back of his erect cock, gripping it tightly as he arched his hips, wing fluttering. He panted, staring up. "S..sno..w.." He whispered past moans.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu May 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Tea pulled back his tongue sliding out of King, "that's right...can you feel it?" he muttered pushing himself against King, the head of his cock slipping inside of him before he pushed the rest of his girth inside with a loud groan, the drugs making his body sensitive, able to feel King's pulsing insides and the hot heat that surrounded him, making him nearly cum right then. He pulled out only to slam back in over and over again.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu May 13, 2010 8:46 pm

King did cum- twice. Just as Teaspoon pressed into him and the second as the other started to thrust. He moved to sit up slightly, leaning on his elbows, half lidded eyes watching as Tea pulled out and shoved back into him so easily. He moved a hand up- wiping some of the fake 'snow' from Tea's face- though in reality he was only rubbing at nothing. "I-it..s.. so.. big.." He whispered.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu May 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Tea licked his lips before moving his head so that his lips captured Kings fingers, sucking on his middle finger as he pulled out and pushed back in quickening his pace. moaning slightly when he felt King clamp down around him. he lifted Kings lets up onto his shoulders and leaned forward, pushing inside deeper and brushing against King's prostate. His other hand moved to run up and down the length of Kings cock, fingers pressing into the head smearing pre all over it, index finger rubbing across the slit
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Fri May 14, 2010 1:32 pm

All of this was new to King- But it all felt wonderful, The rush of body heat, the feeling of Teaspoon's cock shoving in and out of his body sloppily, the kiss he sat up slightly for.. all wonderful. He moved his hands to hold the back of his thighs- pulling his legs closer to his body so that Teaspoon's cock had to arch slightly to angle into him. With lips parted he stared up at Teaspoon with his one hazy blue eye, panting loudly. "Nh.. more.." He whispered before leaning forward to bite and pull on Tea's lower lip.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 17, 2010 10:44 am

Tea let out a deep growl like noise before he lifted King up into his lap gripping his waist and pounding up into him harshly, the head of his cock pressing and pressing against King's prostate, until he moved him again, pinning King down on his back and thrusted into him constantly before he moved King to hang halfway off the bed and lifted one of his legs onto his shoulder and began to thrust into King sideways, licking and biting on the fur of Kings leg. "mmmm you like that...don't you" he whispered moving his hips faster and harder.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 17, 2010 3:20 pm

Soft blue fingers dug into the fabric of the blankets that covered the bed as he pressed his face down sideways, lips parted and tongue hanging out slightly as loud pants escaped him with each of Tea's solid thrusts- It was messy, King had already came four times and was coated on the front with his own fluids- his thin fur becoming slightly darker with sweat. It was all so hazy.. he wanted more.. he wanted it harder.. He wanted to see the snow again. "Ha.. han... hn.. mn.. T-ta..tea...~!"
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Tea grinned feeling King's insides clamp around him again as he came for the fifth time. He slicked his lips before moving quickly flipping King on his hands and knees, he gripped King's shoulders and pushed him back hard against him and let out a huff of air mixed with a moan before he moved his hips up every time he pushed King back on him moving at a quick fast pace. "ha...tell me" he said as he could feel King's insides pulsing and throbbing around his rock hard erection. He leaned and bit down on king's shoulder hard moaning around it feeling King clamp around him and spilled his hot seeds deep inside of him, filling him
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 17, 2010 4:43 pm

King pressed his face down into the bed as he let out a moan like scream, his body shaking as he released for the sixth time, his body shaking gently as he panting. "S-snow..." He whispered softly, his eyes feeling heavy as he felt Tea's cum bubble out and down his quivering thighs.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon May 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Tea chuckled some between pants before he pulled out with a slick pop, he leaned over King licking that feathered ear "Im sorry love, but you're only allowed one teaspoon" he whispered hotly before he pulled away cleaning himself off and pulling up his pants. "Enjoy it while it lasts..king" he said watching as kings eyes closed. When king would wake Teaspoon would be gone
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 17, 2010 5:34 pm

King shifted some and sat up, rubbing his eyes some then yawned. He felt.. so alive. He looked over at the opened window and blinked some... where was he? He looked down at his nude form and blushed hard before wincing. It felt like he was pounded in the ass with a huge dildo or something. He looked at the foot of the bed and spotted his clothes neatly folded and blushed some, reached back to touch the slightly sore spot above his tail. "Snow... I wonder.. If Teaspoon is around.."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu May 20, 2010 6:33 pm

The door opened to the small apartment Tea walking in, closing the door softly behind him. He wore the same black and gray hoodie except it was opened, bare chest underneath. the bags under his eyes standing out against the pale of his skin. Silver eyes looking to the Bicorn that woke. "So you're finally awake" he said moving to hand King a cup of hot latte. "how's your body" he asked taking a seat on the edge of the bed.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu May 20, 2010 6:38 pm

King blushed softly as he took the cup from Tea and took a small sip, humming contently. "Oh.. um.. Feels like I was pounded into next week.. But i'll be ok." He smiled, looking down into the cup as he twisted it around some. "Y-you didn't tell me we were coming back here to do drugs. " He was slightly angry about that, looking up at Teaspoon he frowned. "Did you sleep?" He noticed the bags under the other's eyes before taking another sip of his latte.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu May 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Tea chuckled some "well what did you expect? you said you wanted something different and to see the snow, so i gave you what you wanted, and you paid me with your body" he said as he ran a black polished finger down King's cheek. Smirking softly before pulling away, taking a sip of the latte he had. "i never sleep, always up, always selling, and always getting new hookies" he said as he looked back at King. "So...want to go to that bus station now?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:31 am