Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2 posters

Charmed [Rudra x Tone]

Doomy
    Doomy

Charmed [Rudra x Tone] Empty Charmed [Rudra x Tone]

Post  Doomy Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:29 pm

"Go Rudra, it's your turn." The ringleader orders, his fake glass eye staring hard at Rudra as if he could see through his soul. With a nod of his head, Rudra enters the stage his flute in hand soon as his fellow animal tamer's act was over. He sits cross-legged as traditional snake charmers do and waits for silence. Everyone watching the unusual looking snake-charmer. He lacked a turban as most would often wear and looked surprisingly young and well-fit. His eyes were covered with his long bangs, his dark greyish hair reaching a bit past his bronze shoulders and a bit disheveled.

Rudra takes a deep breath before playing his flute, each note was played slowly and yet seductively. Two black mamba snakes appeared slithering out of his hair, hissing as they slithered all around his body. Rudra stands up now as he continued to play his flute, a third snake joining in; a lovely sea snake to be exact. She was slithering her way around Rudra's body as well as he slowly started to dance now, many flutes playing in the background as the snake-charmer danced.

It wasn't the song that attracted the snakes, it was the way Rudra danced that made them want to desire him. He charmed snakes and reptiles alike with the movement of his body and the snakes couldn't help but join along with his seductive movements. The music became louder and louder, fogs and lights were added to give his show more appeal as he danced and played the flute. A large shadowy figure started to emerge from the fog, a dangerous hiss being heard from behind him.

All music stop for a moment as a large, giant egyptian cobra appeared on stage. Rudra plays his flute, the giant snake moving from side to side as if dancing. This snake was the size of a tiger! Rudra is gently grabbed by the snake, the man being held gently by the giant as he lays in its coils like a king on a throne, the crowd both astonished and horrified that such a giant creature exists. The act ends with the giant snake slithering away with Rudra riding on it waving good bye as they entered the back stage, the crowd clapping for his performance.

Once in the back stage, Rudra smiles nuzzles against his beloved snake. "You did a good job, Agni." Rudra says, the snake hissing in an annoyed reply. "Yeah, I know you're hungry. What are you in the mood for~?"
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Charmed [Rudra x Tone] Empty Re: Charmed [Rudra x Tone]

Post  Dezzi Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Tone and a few other of his friends decided they needed something new to do for a good weekend trip. Tone being one for adventures agreed to go, especially hearing the rumor of a famous snake charmer. Snakes had always fascinated him, even though he knew they were dangerous. He decided to take the seat closest to the stage when they arrived. His head moved to the blasting music going off in his headphones, blue tipped fingers tapping his leg in tune as he waited. He watched as the charmer emerged, surprised at how well defined and skilled he was, eyes watching those snakes caress and move against his skin, The techno mix blaring in his head matched the snakes movements perfectly so it was as if they were dancing to his music instead of the charmers. He smiled watching as the larger snake emerged, not hearing the gasps or screams of fear as it moved as well, seeming to know exactly what the other would do. Tone chuckled under his breath watching as the charmer was carried away, getting up and making his way out of the tent. "Hey, we're gonna sneak in the back, to get the charmers autograph" said one of them having to pull off Tone's headphones. The lizard looking slightly annoyed but agreed. "alright fine, lets go" he said following the others.

Though once they were all inside Tone dashed off to the left, his nose pinpointing the scent of the larger snake. Making his way over to the two. Seeing them both there. He pulled off his headphones the music blaring out of them. "Hey...charmer...i enjoyed your show, though i had my own music, your snakes were dancing to my beats instead" he said chuckling some and pulling out a small book. "can i have your autograph too?...and maybe his teeth marks?" he said gesturing to the large cobra. He was slightly taken back by how big it was up close but that only added to his curiosity.
    Doomy
    Doomy

Post  Doomy Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:04 pm

As Rudra puts his lovely snakes Stheno, Euryale and Medusa back into their basket he looks up to see some guests sneaking inside. Agni gives a warning hiss, Rudra nodding his head that he sees them and will take care of everything. He smiles at the group who merely wanted his autograph and Rudra was more than happy to comply. Blind or no, he was taught how to write by memorizing how each letter was written; it may not be very legible, but it was good enough for an autograph right? Most people in the circus didn't know how to write OR read or even attended a single day of school so he's both lucky and unlucky.

"Ah, thank you and sure." Rudra smiles, hearing Tone's music blaring off through his headphones. He couldn't help but want to dance to the beat of the music, Agni was starting to sway a bit as well enjoying the music. Rudra chuckles at the way the snake was tempted to dance and Agni hissed in defense as if telling Rudra to 'Shut up'. "Agni likes your music, kid." He smiles, signing his name. Agni hisses at Rudra again before taking a bite right under Rudra's scribbles to leave teeth marks right next to it.

"You wanna pet him?" He asks with a smile, Agni looking at his owner like he was crazy. "Don't worry, he won't bite you." If he does, no capybaras for Agni to chomp upon. He loves those giant rodents after a good show.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:27 am

Tone blinked some watching as Rudra signed the paper "you're...blind?" he questioned finding it slightly amazing. He chuckled some seeing Angi actually bite the paper. "Haha i was joking but thanks" he said with a smile, closing his book. He looked over at Agni "he doesn't look like he wants me to touch him...but" he raised his blue tipped fingers slowly, resting his hand against he side of Agni's neck, rubbing softly. "I've never seen a Cobra so big, he's beautiful" he said before pulling his hand away. "I'd love to see you both again soon" he said moving to put his headphones on nodding his head to the beat. He winked at Agni, and placed a small slip of paper in Rudra's hands. "there's my number, maybe i can charm your snakes one day" he said a bit loudly due to the music. He waved before making his way out of the tent.
    Doomy
    Doomy

Post  Doomy Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:13 pm

Rudra smiles as he watches the other pet Agni. He sure seemed to like the affection Tone was giving him so Agni allowed it. That and because he was going to be given a treat later on. Rudra isn't quite blind. If anything the man could see in thermal vision much like some snakes and reptiles. Of course, living most of his life without sight, he didn't really need it to find what was beautiful or not. Why do you need sight to see the true beauty of the world in the first place? A piece of paper was slipped in his hand and Rudra couldn't help but feel pretty damned happy about this. Charm his snakes? The snake he's charming a the moment is the one in his pants. But he smiles, waving good bye to the other as he walked away.

"Looks like I got myself another cutie." Rudra says proudly, his giant cobra hissing with annoyance.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content