Mega Private Roleplaying board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mega Private Roleplaying board

Private roleplaying board. enter with invitation only.

2 posters

My Drug...My Desire

Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

My Drug...My Desire - Page 2 Empty Re: My Drug...My Desire

Post  Vaga Thu May 20, 2010 6:53 pm

King looked away as that finger ran along his cheek. "Its morning... Brother was going to pick me up there last night." He muttered softly and looked back at Tea. "...Was that a first time only thing? Me paying with my body? Because.. I liked it." He muttered softly and shifted under the blankets. "Maybe I could buy some with the money I have..."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu May 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Tea looked at King for a moment before a grin spread across his lips. "hm..did you now...well then" he said as he moved closer to pin King down against the bed "you and only you...will pay with your body" he said tongue running along King's cheek, nose against that feathered ear as he whispered in it. "And i'll always give it to you..." he said teeth catching one of those feathers
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu May 20, 2010 6:58 pm

King gasped softly, holding the cup of latte out of the way so it wouldn't spill on Tea and burn him. "M-my body..? " He whispered, fluttering his ear as he felt Tea's hot breath blow into as he spoke. "Nhn..m.. T-teaspoon..." He muttered softly as the other pulled back. "... Is it bad? Snow.. Is it one of those bad drugs.. that can kill?"
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu May 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Tea moved back some up off of King to sit up beside him "It is, one of the more deadlier ones, its common name is Lumi, if you take more then a teaspoon you're dead" he said. "though i've had addicts that became so inept with it that they've taken as much as a tablespoon or more." he moved to pull out a capped syringe from his pocket. "this...are you willing to give up your life to become addicted to this?" he said in a dark yet calm tone. "if you say no, leave and never...ever look back" he said moving to uncap the needle "but if you say yes....things will never be the same for you again"
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu May 20, 2010 7:11 pm

King stared at that needle and gulped softly. Slowly he shifted to sit up on his knees and set that latte aside. He intently stared at Tea before moving to rest both of his hands on the other's shoulders. "..." He leaned forward and pressed his lips to Tea's, arms slowly slipping around the taller male's shoulders. It was a simple kiss, no tongue- just lips to lips. "Do it..." He whispered softly, eyes closed and lips rested against Tea's.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu May 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Tea smirked against those lips, plunging the sharp sharply into the side of King's neck, where it'd react almost instantly. He tossed the syringe aside pulling another from his pocket and injecting himself with it in the neck. He groaned body instantly hot, he moved up lips pressing against Kings belligerently as he pulled away his shirt, tugging kings off as well. hot kisses against Kings neck as his fingers went to work on those nipples, pulling, tugging, twisting, flicking, his rock hard erection pressing up against King's plush cheeks.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu May 20, 2010 7:42 pm

King winced as the needle was shoved into his skin but before he knew it he was engulfed by that amazing heat once more. "Mn..." He slipped his hands into Tea's opened jacket and ran them along the hot skin of the other's body."Ghn... ho-hot..." He whispered before moving to lay back, pulling Tea down ontop of him. He shuddered and moaned, panted and whimpered- thighs moved up and legs crossed around Tea- pulling him close and trapping that erection between his plush rump. "Fuh... hn.. T-tea.."
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Thu May 20, 2010 9:50 pm

Tea pulled away looking down at the panting mess that was king, "mmm you look so damn good.." he leaned down lips latching onto kings nipple and sucking it hard, harshly as his tongue ran back and forth over that bud before he bit down on it moaning as he tasted the matalic saltiness of blood. he moved to the other biting softly before pulling away spreading Kings legs, hungry silver eyes raked over King, snow falling around them as a hand moved to wrap around that cock. He stroked King, fingers spinning circles around the head and slit before his index wiggled in it earning a few dribbles of pre and he lapped up, he licked his lips before he lifted king. His tongue licked a broad stroke along the puckered entrance before he let King's hips down, holding him by the waist and pushing inside of him with a grunt. He breathed out breath cold as he pumped King's length, Hips staying still withing the other, able to feel Kings insides relax and tense around him.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Thu May 20, 2010 10:40 pm

King was pulled back into that blissful state, eyes shifting to watch the falling snow as Tea touched and rubbed- licked and groped him. It was only when he felt Tea inside him yet not moving, he looked up at the other, smiling with parted lips and a flushed face. He saw them in a field of snow- yet it was warm. He gently moved to wrap his fingers around Tea's upper arms and slowly ran his hands down until they reached the other's hands- where he guided them to grab onto his hip wings. He wanted Tea to use his hip wings as a tool to thrust in deeper. He wanted to feel all of Tea inside of him.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Sat May 22, 2010 8:06 am

Tea grinned some with a hot moan "hn so how does it feel this time around" he whispered thin fingers gripping King's hip wings and thrusting his hips up into King, deeper, harder, he pounded into him the entire length of his cock sliding against king's prostate. He leaned down giving king a sloppy kiss swirling his tongue around Kings before he bit it, holding it between his teeth for a moment before releasing it to nibble and suck on King's neck. Fingers scratching the base of those hip wings as he pushed them down hard against him, letting out a rich deep moan.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Mon May 24, 2010 11:00 am

King shifted his hips up and moved both of his hands next to his face- eyes closed tight and mouth opened wide as he panted. He cracked opened. "T-tea.. i-it feels so big.. inside... please mov... move faster- plea... oh ghn..." He arched his hips up, moaning.
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed May 26, 2010 12:52 pm

Tea lifted Kings legs, holding them straight up, making that hole tighter to thrust into. He groaned as he shifted his hips and thrusted them deep inside of King, burying himself deep inside before grinding then pulling out, repeating this precise thrust over and over before he started to pound into King, so much so that king's body moved up to the head of the bed as the bed slammed against the wall.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Sat May 29, 2010 11:00 am

Hands went back and palms pressed to the headboard, preventing his skull from being pounded into the wooden frame. His voice cracked and changed pitch with each hard thrust into his tight ass. With his mouth opened wide and glazed eyes looking down, watching as Tea's fluid slick cock slid in and out of his body with a mixture of thick, wet noises- it was enough to make a nun have a heart attack. "N-naa.. noo.. not s-so.. h-hard.. T-the.. s-snow..." He whispered out thickly, panting hard. "Snow.. will me... melt~"
    Dezzi
    Dezzi
    Admin

Post  Dezzi Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:31 pm

Tea chuckled leaning up and over king to kiss those sweet lips. fingers scratching the base of those hip wings as his own hips thrusted, skin slapping against skin before Tea lifted one of king's legs straight up wrapping his arms around it as if it were a pole. This position allowed him to go deeper, faster, and to hit that bundle of nerves each time. "don't worry sweet thing, the snow won't melt" he said hotly as he pounded into Tea the head of his cock grinding against those nerves, the constant squeezing of King's insides pulled him to the edge each time "oh...shit...mmm your ass is going to milk me" he purred before he slammed himself against King his seeds shooting out and filling him, coating those plush insides as he thrusted three more times, each time his seeds spurting out inside of king.
    Vaga
    Vaga
    Admin

Post  Vaga Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:04 pm

King was worn by then- he was a sloppy, panting mess, harshly breathing through his nose and shaking. He wanted more.. he wanted more of the drug and more of Tea. He gently moved a hand up and ran it down the side of Tea's sweaty face. "W-why do you .. do this.. to me.." He questioned softly, his free hand moving down to grab himself and gently stroked until he came for the last time. "Ha.. hn.." He tried moving his legs as he closed his eyes- his legs felt like jello... his everything felt like jello. "Mhn.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:50 pm